Diving and Live Aboard Zanzibar – Pemba – Zanzibar
- 7 days / 6 nights
- Accommodation in double cabins with bathroom.
- Full board with meals and drinks included.
- Dives or snorkel with guide included.
- Diving equipment with tanks and weights.
- Tickets to the marine parks.
- Transfers in Zanzibar
- Day 1: Nungwi / Mnemba Atoll. Welcome cocktail and the Captain does a informative meeting, accommodation in double cabins with bathroom. Upon arriving at Mnemba Atoll, divers will prepare for their first dive in the Kitchwani wall. The Yacht will anchor in the lagoon area for lunch. Evening diving in Wattabomi .Dinner and overnight on board
- Day 2: Mnemba Atoll / Njao Gap Pemba Island. Arrival to Njao Gap. At the end of the afternoon we prepare for a dive. The Yacht will anchor inside the Ngezi lagoon. Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 3: Njao Gap / Fundu Gap. After breakfast, our first dive will be in Njao Gap – South Wall. Walk in the Ngezi rainforest before lunch(optional). After lunch, second dive, we will go to Fundu Gap. Anchor in the lagoon. Dinner and overnight on board
- Day 4: Fundu Gap / Uvinje Gap. Breakfast and morning diving at Manta Point. Good snorkel too. Lunch, and afternoon diving in the South wall. Anchor at Uvinje Gap. Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 5: Uvinje Gap / Mesali Island. Breakfast and diving at Uvinje Gap, north wall. Rest on the Yacht or snorkelling. After lunch, afternoon diving in Kashani Island. After the second dive we will head south to anchor in Mesali Island. Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 6: Mesali Island. Breakfast, morning to swim and diving (in Coral Garden). Relax on board or on the beautiful beach. Snorkelling from the beach. Lunch on board, diving and free afternoon. Diving in Mesali Island east wall. Walk around the island, at night you can see the huge coconut palm crabs in Mesali Island. Dinner on the boat or BBQ on the island. Overnight on board.
- Day 7: Mesali Island / Nungwi Zanzibar. Breakfast and morning diving. Dive site is located on the north wall outside the Mesali barrier. After diving, departure back to Nungwi, Zanzibar. Arrival in Nungwi around 6pm. Transfer of clients to Nungwi beach.
- Accommodation in a double cabin with bathroom included.
- Towels, sheets, shampoo and gel.
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner.
- Mineral water, sodas, juices, beer and wine.
- Diving material: 12l tanks and lead belt.
- Captain, Chef, Dive master (guide).
- Entree fees Pemba Marine Park and Mnemba atoll
- Diving material: regulator, vest, suit, mask, fins, computer, flashlight.
Price per person
50 feet catamaran 3 cofortables cabins with bathroom
|2 people $8155|
|3 people $5440|
|4 people $4080|
|5 people $3265|
|6 people $2720|
60 feet catamaran 4 cofortables cabins with bathroom (extra dive master may be required)
|7 people $3080|
|8 people $2695|
The itinerary of these packages can be modified according to the tides to be able to do the largest number of daily dives.Packages can be modified in number of days, you can also include Nungwi hotel nights, the night before boarding and the disembark night.
Complete your trip in Zanzibar with a Safari.
On the continent to see the 5 Greats of Africa
Selous Game reserve (one of the most emblematic parks within 1 hour of flight from Zanzibar, you will land on the track inside the park).
2 nights / 3 days at Mbega Camp full board
Safaris in 4×4 vehicles
Boat safari on the Rufiji River to discover hippos, crocodiles, animals that come to drink the river
Zanzibar/Selous/Zanzibar Flights Included
Reservation tickets included
Total $880 p.p (exclusive price for divers on board life)