Safari North Tanzania, Serengeti and Zanzibar for groups from 4 people
9 days / 8 nights Safari North of Tanzania, Serengeti and Zanzibar
- Day 1: Pick up at the airport/Hotel of Arusha Tulia & Spa breakfast included.
- Day2 departure to Tarangire N.P. for safari in 4×4. At sunset transfer to Baghayo Garden Suites.
- Day 3: Serengeti National Park. After breakfast departure to the park crossing the Ngorongoro conservation area and the Olduvai gorge. Rest of the safari day. Accommodation Tanzania Pure Tended Camp.
- Day 4: All day to tour the Serengeti. Accommodation Tanzania Pure Tended Camp.
- Day 5: Breakfast, safari en route and descent to the Ngorongoro Crater. Accommodation Migombani Camp.
- Day 6: Breakfast and walk through the Karatu markets. Transfer to Arusha airport to fly to Zanzibar.
- Transfers mentioned.
- Accommodation in a double room on a full board basis.
- 4 × 4 Safari in a Land Rover / Land Cruisser with pop-up roofs.
- Tickets in the national parks.
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide / driver.
- Tickets, park fees and VAT.
- Tanzania search and rescue in case of emergency (not including medical services)
- Not included international or domestic flights
- Day 6: Arrival at Zanzibar airport and transfer to Langi-Langi Hotel to spend 3 nights with breakfast included.
- Day 7: Rest and enjoy Nungwi beach and its fishing village.
- Day 8: 16.30 Departure by private boat just for the group, to snorkel and sail into the sunset. Snacks and drinks included
- Day 9: City tour with guide including museum tickets. Transfer to the airport.
Price per person
|4 people $1990 USD|
|6 people $1940 USD|
|8 people $1925 USD|
|12 people $1895 USD|
2 dives in Mnemba atoll $125 USD p/p
Spanish Lions Tanzania & Kenia Custom Safaris
Just tell us where you want to go how many days you have to enjoy the Safari and how many people there are.
North circuit: Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire
South Circuit Selous Gamme reserve. Mikumi National Park, Ruaha National Park.
Masai Mara, Nakuro Lake, Nahivasa Lake, Aberdares, Amboseli Samburo & Bufalo Springs.