13 Days / 12 Nights Diving & Safari Kenya Masai Mara National Parks, Nakuru Lake and Naivasha Lake
Hotel, diving & safari in Kenya, transfers
- 6 days / 5 nights Safari in Kenya accommodation in double room in full board.
- 7 nights in a double room in one of our Recommended hotels, breakfast included.
- The package includes 10 boat dives with all the supplements in our best dive sites. Guide, complete diving equipment, snacks and water on board as well as marine park fees included.
- All transport to and from the airport / hotel included.
|DOUBLE TREE by Hilton|
Prices Super High Season from July 1 to October 31 and from December 22 to January 2
High season discount from January 31 to March 1 of $175 p/p
Low season discount from April 1 to June 31 of $405 p/p
Diving & Safari Kenya
Day 1: Pick up at Jomo Kenyatta / Wilson airport / Hotel in Nairobi. Transfer to Cebra Plains Camp in Masai Mara and game drive the rest of the day.
Day 2: Full day game drive in search of big cats. Overnight Cebra Plains Camp
Day 3: Full day game drive tracking the great migration (July- October approx). Overnight Julia´s River Camp.
Day 4: After breakfast transfer to Nakuru National Park. Game drive in the afernoon. Overnight Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 5: Sunrise game drive Lake Nakuru and transfer in the afternoon to Lake Naivasha. Sopa Lodge (optional safari activities by boat or on foot)
Day 6: Rest at the lodge enjoying the sunrise with appearance of wildlife or optional activities and in the afternoon transfer to Nairobi or the airport.
The safari includes:
- Transfers mentioned.
- 4 × 4 Safari in Land Rover / Land Cruisser with folding roof.
- Entrances in the national parks. Professional guide / driver.
- Park fees and VAT.
- Flying Doctors. (not including medical services)
Ask for prices from 4 pax.
(These programs can be expanded or designed to your liking)
Zanzibar excursion designed to show you the most interesting aspects of our beautiful island. You will visit the slave caves of Mangapwani. You will take a tour of the Zanzibaris spice route with food included. Walk with a local guide through the streets of Stone Town, visit the museum and the slave chamber.
Price: $85 per person