11 DAYS DIVING IN DIANI KENYA AND SHARED SAFARI MASAI MARA, L. NAKURU, L. NAIVASHA AND AMBOSELI
Diving and Safari with accommodation and transfers
- 6 days of safari. Accommodation in Tended Camps and hotels in full board.
- 5 days / 4 nights in Diani. Accommodation in a double room with breakfast included.
- 8 boat dives in our best dive sites. Guide, complete diving equipment, snacks and water on board.
- Transfers hotel/train/airports indicated.
DIVING KENYA & SHARED SAFARI KENYA
- Day 1: Nairobi- Masai Mara We pick you up at your hotel/airport in Nairobi in the morning to set off for the Masai Mara National Reserve. We will stop in the town of Narok. Capital of the Masais for lunch and then we will go to Masai Mara to start our safari. Tened Camp accommodation.
- Day 2: Safari Masai Mara. After breakfast departure to spend the whole day in Masai Mara in search of animals. This park is famous for the great abundance of wildlife, you can see giraffes, elephants, lions, cheetahs, hippos, hyenas, rhinos… and all kinds of birds. We will also go to the Mara River area, to see the animals that come up from the Serengeti crossing. At noon there is a picnic in the middle of the savannah to eat. After lunch we will continue with the Safari until 6:00 p.m. Tened Camp accommodation.
- Day 3: Masai Mara-Naivasha-Nakuru. This last day we will also visit a Maasai village before and we will go to Naivasha, we will stop to eat and then there is the option of taking a one-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha, characteristic for the large number of hippos and birds. Tened Camp accommodation.
- Day 4: Nakuru-Amboseli. Nakuru National Park is known to be home to a large number of flamingos. It is also the park in Kenya with the largest number of rhinos. After making the safari in the Nakuru National Park, we will go to Amboseli, with a stop to eat arriving at our accommodation. Tended Camp accommodation.
- Day 5: Amboseli full day Safari, is one of the best natural parks in Kenya to see elephants and the imposing image of Mount Kilimanjaro (the highest in Africa with 5895m). Tened Camp accommodation.
- Day 6: Amboseli-Nairobi. Safari at sunrise. After breakfast we will head to Nairobi to catch the express train to Mombasa. Arrival around 20:30 and transfer to Diani Tahira Villa Hotel
- Day 7,8,9: Diving 2 daily dives.
- Day 10: afternoon transfer to Mombasa to catch the train to Nairobi. (arrival day 11 03:00)
- Transfers mentioned.
- Accommodations mentioned
- Safari in a 4×4 with a drop-down roof.
- Tickets in national parks.
- Professional guide/driver.
- Tickets, park fees and VAT.
- 8 boat dives.
- express train Nairobi/Monbasa/Nairobi
Not including international and domestic flights
- It is recommended to bring a flashlight and external batteries (the generators do not work at night)
- Comfortable and light clothing, and a sweatshirt or sweater for dawn and dusk.
- Photographic equipment.
- Sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun, anti-mosquitoes and also snacks (for long journeys)