10 Days/9 Nights Diving & Safari Kenya Masai Mara National Park and Lake Nakuru.
Hotel, diving & safari in Kenya, transfers
- 5 days/4 nights Safari in Kenya accommodation in double room and full board.
- 5 days/5 nights in a double room in one of our Recommended hotels, breakfast included.
- The package includes 8 boat dives with all the supplements in our best dive sites. Guide, complete diving equipment, snacks and water on board as well as marine park fees included.
- All transport to and from the airport / hotel included.
|GAIA VILLAS||LANGI LANGI||MNARANI BEACH||DOUBLE TREE by Hilton|
|garden view||garden view||sea view||garden view|
|breakfast included||breakfast included||Half board||Half board|
Diving & Safari Kenya
- Day 1: Pick up at Jomo Kenyatta/Wilson airport/ Hotel in Nairobi. Transfer to the chosen accommodation: Julia´s River Camp/Enkorok Mara Camp. in Masai Mara and game drive the rest of the day.
- Day 2: Full day game drive in search of big cats. Overnight accommodation in your Lodge.
- Day 3: Full day game drive tracking the great migration (July- October approx). Overnight accommodation in your Lodge.
- Day 4: After breakfast transfer to Nakuru National Park. Game drive in the afernoon. Overnight Lake Nakuru Lodge or Flamingo Hill Camp
- Day 5: Sunrise game drive Lake Nakuru and transfer in the afternoon to Nairobi airport to fly to Zanzibar and transfer to Nungwi. Accommodation in the chosen hotel.
- Days 6,7,8 and 9: two daily dives in the best dive sites in North Zanzibar
- Day 10: Transfer to Stone Town airport.
The safari includes:
- Transfers mentioned.
- 4X4 Safari in Land Rover/Land Cruisser with pop-up roofs.
- Entrances in the national parks. Professional guide / driver.
- Park fees and VAT.
- Flying Doctors. (not including medical services)
Not included international flight from Nairobi to Zanzibar
Ask for prices from 4 pax.
Zanzibar excursion designed to show you the most interesting aspects of our beautiful island. You will visit the slave caves of Mangapwani. You will take a tour of the Zanzibaris spice route with food included. Walk with a local guide through the streets of Stone Town, visit the museum and the slave chamber. Price: $85 per person