2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT SAFARI FLY-IN TO MASAI MARA
- Early morning pickup and transfer from your hotel to Nairobi Wilson Airport.
- Departure of the domestic flight – arrival at the Masai Mara National Reserve. Beginning of the safari in one of the most enigmatic reserves in Africa. Break for lunch and Safari in the afternoon. accommodation Mara Fig Tree Camp in full board.
- Safari at sunrise. Return to the Lodge for breakfast. Depart for the mid-morning safari in search of the big five.
- Transfer to the airstrip and flight back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
- You will be met at the Wilson airport and transferred to your hotel in the city or to the international airport.
Price $795 p.p
FLY-IN SAFARI MASAI MARA NAIROBI
Three comprehensive and more intensive safaris are scheduled on this fascinating 2-day Nairobi Masai Mara air safari package. We will roam the golden plains of the savannah in search of lions, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, wildebeests, jackals, wildcats and many more. Your 2-day Masai Mara safari from Nairobi will not be complete without exploring the areas around the Mara River to see giant Nile crocodiles and hippos. Here there is a prolific bird life.
The wildlife episodes in the Masai Mara are truly amazing. During your 2-Day Masai-Mara Air Safari Package (July-Sept), a phenomenon occurs here. Millions of wildebeest migrate from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in search of green pastures.
By the Mara River the beasts would stop to strategise on possible crossing points. Of interest is the way in which giant Nile crocodiles perceive herds and move silently to their position. Across the river predators are seen hiding vigilantly.
- Child rate -75% of full adult rate.
- Single room supplement will apply in all lodges & camps.
- Festive season rates will apply Christmas supplement.