9 days / 8 nights Safari Kenya. Masai Mara. Nakuru L. Naivasha and Zanzibar
- Day1: Hotel pick up in Nairobi. Transfer to Zebra Plains Camp in Masai Mara and safari the rest of the day.
- Day 2: full safari in search of big cats. Overnight at Zebra Plains Camp.
- Day 3: full safari tracking the great migration (July-October approx) Overnight at Zebra Plains Camp
- Day 4: En route after breakfast to Lake Nakuru National Park and sunset safari. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru Sunrise Safari and afternoon transfer to Lake Naivasha. Accommodation at Sopa Lodge
- Day 6: Rest at the lodge enjoying the sunrise with the appearance of wildlife or optional activities (safari by boat or on foot) and in the afternoon transfer to Nairobi or the airport.
Price per person
|2 people $2065 USD|
THE SAFARI INCLUDES:
- Transfers mentioned.
- 4 × 4 Safari in a Land Rover / Land Cruisser with pop-up roofs.
- Tickets in the national parks. Professional Spanish-speaking guide / driver.
- Tickets, park fees and VAT.
- Flying Doctors in case of emergency (not including medical services)
- International or domestic flights
- Day 6: Arrival at Zanzibar airport and transfer to Langi-Langi Hotel to spend 3 nights with breakfast included.
- Day 7: Enjoy Nungwi Beach and the town
- Day 8: City tour in the city of Piedra (Stone Town) with guide, including museum tickets.
- Day 9: Free day. Transfer to Zanzibar airport depending on the flight time